Buy weed in Milan Italy
Buy weed in Milan Italy; Marijuana is technically legal in Italy, and this means that it has become a lot more popular (and much easier) to buy weed in Rome.
There seems to be literally a new store that pops up every week offering a menu of cannabis to discerning collectors.
That’s right, “collectors.”
Italian Law n.242 also created a gray area to sell light cannabis flowers legally in Italy – so long as no one plans on eating it or smoking it.
This might not be the exact weed you are looking for. Light cannabis has a THC content of 0.5% or less. It can currently legally be sold because it is grouped together with more industrial hemp under the law.
Every little bottle or bag of legal marijuana that can be bought in Italy comes with a warning and details about the product’s status as a collector’s item.
- Find a legal store that sells “collectible” pot. The storefronts tend to be sleek, minimalist and all glass so that you can easily see in.
- Go over the menu, which includes descriptions of flavors and THC content. The products are all grown in Switzerland or Italy.
- Be prepared to pay in cash but know that some places accept cards (as long as you don’t mind THAT charge showing up on your bill).
- Depending on the quality, the weed starts at around €15 per gram (though the price varies if you buy more grams of one variety at one time).
- No ID is needed.
- Not all stores sell smoking papers or pipes, partly because the legal loophole says that pot can legally be sold but cannot be sold for consumption. You can usually find papers at a tabbacchi nearby.
- Every package comes with a warning that the contents are not intended to be smoked, but if you are over 18 then you can do as you please in the privacy of your own home. Nothing can legally be smoked in public.